Empire BBO Basket Blaster
- 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1 Phase, 0.01 hp, 7 RPM, Fixed
- Dust Collector: DC-16 with blower and cartridge filter, 8 amp
- Basket: 9 inch x 9 inch, 1/16" perforated metal, removable
- Automate Finishing of Small Parts
- Process 15 Pounds of Parts per Cycle
- Conserve Space and Capital
- Weight: 130 lbs.
If you're looking for a fast, efficient, economical method for finishing small parts, check out one of Empire's BBO Basket Blasters. To finish parts, you simply drop them into the BBO's nine-inch by nine-inch basket, set the time, and let these table-top work savers do the rest. As parts rotate through an abrasive blast stream, they are cleaned, peened or finished evenly and automatically. By varying air pressure and abrasive media, you control the type of finish as well as required processing times.
Beyond freeing you from the tedious chore of processing parts manually, Empire's BBO Basket Blasters save you time and money in other ways. They are inexpensive, come fully assembled and ready to operate, require only a two-horsepower compressor, use less electricity than a 150-watt light bulb, and meet OSHA requirements.